Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekly Weigh In: Start

Ok, I have tried to start these several times in the last few months and have been unsuccessful, but this time I am truly ready to buckle down and do this. I am sick and tired of being unhealthy and feeling so uncomfortable with my body. I’m a 19-year-old girl, I am 5’3” and 185 lbs. Over the last three years I have gained about 50 lbs. I am not even sure what I used to weigh. This Monday I decided ok, I am going to do this already, no more yo-yo dieting, no more loosing 8 lbs. and gaining back 10. I am going to loose this weight and be healthy. I’ve worked out in the morning everyday this week so far and after I finish writing this post I will be going to workout again. What I’ve been doing is running a mile everyday on the treadmill and doing the blogilates beginner’s workout calendar. I’ve also been trying to eat better, I have taken over grocery shopping and cooking for the summer at my house so I can buy and make myself healthy food. 
Dinner from the other night, a good start for a pizza bites addict.

My breakfast from yesterday, I love berries!

      So I am currently 185 lbs, and my goal is 135 lbs. I will update again next week, possibly monday. wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment